Following on from the success of E.D.E.N. Conference 2014 and 2015, we’re back with another fantastic event for you. It is one of the most inspiring local events for women; and men who celebrate them; from all walks of life, no matter your age, background or education.
E.D.E.N. is a non-religious fundraising community event. We welcome people off all faiths and none.
Inspiring female speakers who will share their stories and insights on the journeys which led them to transform their lives. All our speakers are REAL women from your community. Why? We often look for inspiration in magazines or on TV, yet forget about the amazing women who live in our community. These women experience similar challenges as we do and what is so about them living in our community is the presence of reality. If they can do it, you can too! If they can live the life that inspires them, you can too!
EMBRACE YOUR DREAMS * BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS * BE INSPIRED
Discover, learn & share with our fun workshops
Workshops which will support you to make your own transformation, or at the very least help you to think about the changes and improvements you’d like to make to your life; with some practical insights as to how you might go about this. This year we are here with some hot and inspiring topics – connect with your inner Goddess, connect with your passions and find the power of your voice!
Participate in fashion show
“DRESS TO EXPRESS”
Find your confidence! Ever fancied being a catwalk model? You will have a unique opportunity to embrace your beauty and body. Participate and try out different outfits, strike a pose. Smile and Shine!
Relax, celebrate or network … it’s up to you!
Opportunities to connect with speakers, delegates and women from your local community;
make new friends, celebrate!
Best Badge Award (BBA)
As an Eco friendly group, attendees are encouraged to make their own name badges. There will be a prize for the guest with the best and most creative badge “BBA”
- Voucher for Oil Painting Class with well-know local artist Andrew Hall, founder of Studio Eleven Gallery
- £30 off your bill voucher on the night of your convenience at Bella Italia, Southend
That’s worth making the effort, isn’t it?
I’m inspired to …
We have a special prize for the woman who:
- will attend E.D.E.N. 2016
- is inspired, committed and prepared to take smalls steps towards making a positive change in her life within next 3 months
- will complete and submit her “I’m inspired to … ” registration card on the day of the event
The lucky winner will be selected on the day.
Prize: 3 x 1 hr online (Skype) life coaching sessions from Purple Genie Life Coaching worth £180
Join us and be a part of this amazing event.
£10 per person
*includes refreshments and delicious home-made cakes
ONLINE SALE IS CLOSED NOW BUT DON’T WORRY.
BUY YOUR TICKET ON THE DOOR 🙂
This event is fully sponsored and all proceeds from sale of the tickets are going directly to the following local charities and non-for-profit voluntary groups :
Funds raised from the sale of tickets will be used to support:
Just Listening To You – self-funded community group supporting mental health (1/3)
Mumba Children’s Project – charity supporting the needs of the Children and Women in Africa (1/3)
Inspiring Women of Southend – self-funded voluntary group (1/3)
Love the event but can’t attend? Donate and we pay it forward.
Your donation will support lives of many other people.
You will also have an amazing opportunity to check out:
– Active Women Southend and talk to their team. They offer free classes in Southend area for women over 22 … so really, no more excuses to transform your body and feel great!
– Southend Association of Voluntary Services (SAVS) and talk to their Information and Membership Services officer. Loooking to learn a new skills or make a difference in your local community? Find out about volunteering through SAVS. Inspired to start a voluntary group or a charity? Did you know SAVS offers free support and membership to people who are inspired to making Southend stronger?
– Just Listening to You – a local not-for-profit group supporting mental health and well-being
– Winning Women Essex is a group for women who have a business or would love one. Heart centred business is about making a difference. It is about you bringing your unique gifts to the world and being authentic and all of yourself. Check out their sisters project empowering women in Zambia.
– Taking Shape – is a plus size fashion brand. Unlike most high street brands, we understand that women who wear the same size can have very different body shapes. That’s why our specialist designers only create clothes with curvy figures in mind. You will have an unique opportunity to chat to the store manager who loves inspiring women and making them feel good in what they wear.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
“Well done to everyone at Inspiring Women of Southend, especially Adriana for creating such a unique community of women in Southend. It’s amazing see how the group has grown over the past year.”
More from Ria, LoveSouthend >>>