Following on from the success of E.D.E.N. Conference 2014, we’re back with a fantastic event for you in 2015.
The Theme for our 2015 event is
We will have inspiring female speakers who will share their stories and insights on the journeys which led them to transform their relationships and lives…
To learn more about our inspiring speakers please visit the links at the bottom of this page.
Discover, learn & share with our fun workshops
Workshops which will support you to make your own transformation, or at the very least help you to think about the changes and improvements you’d like to make to your life; with some practical insights as to how you might go about this…
Relax, celebrate or network … it’s up to you!
Opportunities to connect with speakers, delegates and women from your local community; make new friends, celebrate!
Participate in our fashion show
Ever fancied being a catwalk model in a fun and light-hearted way? You will have a unique opportunity to try clothing of various styles and cultures to embrace your beauty and body.
You will also have an amazing opportunity to check out:
– Active Women Southend and talk to their team. They offer free classes in Southend area for women over 22 … so really, no more excuses to transform your body and feel great!
– Just Listening to You – a local not-for-profit group supporting mental health and well-being.
– Purple Parade – celebration of the International Women’s Day in Southend in Mar 2015.
We hope you will join us on Saturday 31st January 2015.
Transform yourself, Express yourself & Celebrate Womanhood!
Dress code: You are invited to DRESS TO EXPRESS yourself.
Best Badge Award (BBA)
As an Eco friendly group, attendees are encouraged to make their own name badges.
There will be a prize for the guest with the best and most creative badge “BBA”!
- £30 off voucher for dining at Bella Italia in Southend on the night of your convenience
- a voucher for Facial or Holistic treatment worth £25 with Leanne’s Holistic Therapies
Be creative and eco-friendly !
I’m inspired to …
We have a special prize for the woman who:
- will attend E.D.E.N. 2015
- is inspired, committed and prepared to take smalls steps towards making a positive change in her life within next 3 months
- will complete and submit her “I’m inspired to … ” registration card on the day of the event
3 x 1 hr online life coaching sessions from Purple Genie Life Coaching worth £180
NB: The online life coaching sessions will be delivered via Skype.
On the day, we will select the lucky winner.
Join us & book your ticket below
The registration starts at 1.00 pm, the event kicks off at 1.30pm
The event starts closing at 5.40pm; the event ends at 6.00 pm
Tickets: £15.00 (buy one ticket, and bring a friend for FREE)
Funds raised from the sale of tickets will be used to support:
Just Listening to You – Wickford based charity supporting mental health (1/3)
Mumba Children’s Project – Southend based charity facilitating and supporting
the needs of the Children in Africa (1/3)
Inspiring Women of Southend – to finance E.D.E.N. 2016 (1/3)
More information about our speakers:
Kym Ciftci: http://www.turkeywithstuffin.com
Jill Poet: http://www.orbuk.org.uk
Anna Heim: http://www.annaheimonline.com
Bernie Bentley: http://justlisteningtoyou.com/
Kim Bailey: http://purplegenielifecoaching.co.uk/