E.D.E.N. 2015 – The most inspiring event for women in Southend
We just wanted to ensure that you know about our amazing event E.D.E.N. 2015 that is taking place on Saturday 31st January 2015 from 1.00pm till 6.00pm.
What have we got for you?
– five inspiring speakers (all women from your community who have an inspiring story and encouraging insights to share)
– fun workshops
– an opportunity to participate in our fashion show “Dress to Express”
You will also have an amazing opportunity to check out:
– Active Women Southend and talk to their team. They offer free classes in Southend area for women over 22 … so really, no more excuses to transform your body and feel great!
– Just Listening to You – a local not-for-profit group supporting mental health and well-being
– Purple Parade – exciting celebration of the International Women’s Day in Southend in Mar 2015
As an Eco friendly group, attendees are encouraged to make their own name badges.
There will be a prize for the guest with the best and most creative badge! Do you love dining at Bela Italia in Southend? The prize includes “£30 off voucher” for dining on the night of your convenience.
Aaaww and did we mention tea, coffee and a cake?
Find the time just for yourself and come to celebrate with us!
You can find out more about the event and book your ticket online:
If you cannot attend for some reason, we would love to invite you to like our FB page and invite friends who may love to join us.
Thank you, your support is greatly appreciated!
on behalf of IWS team